Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day weekend is done, more to come...

Well, we had a great Labor Day weekend visiting family in Georgetown. Hope everyone else had a great time as well. It was nice to have a few days off to just lounge around and eat. That's pretty much what I did all weekend (not that I'm complaining.)

Now, I have my gestational diabetes screening on Wednesday (I'm sure that will be fun.). Then, this weekend, we are off to Tulsa. Actually...we are off to Silver Dollar City in Branson. Every year, my sister has taken our two youngest sisters on a trip for their collective birthdays. Usually, they come to Six Flags and stay with us. However, with both of us expecting, Six Flags didn't seem like much fun (for the rides or heat). We decided Silver Dollar City would be fun for the girls and still have things that we could do. Plus, our husbands are tagging along so they can ride rides with the girls. It should be fun and a bit cooler than Six Flags would be. I'm really looking forward to it.

Guess that's all I have. Better get back to work since that is what they pay me to do. :)

0 comments: