Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Ok, in the last few seasons, I have joined the Dancing with the Stars love. I have to make a comment about last nights performance (which I just now watched -- yay for DVR). Did anyone else feel incredibly bad for Kim K. dancing to "Baby Got Back?" Plus, it was awkward. Poor girl! If she survives this time around, hopefully they won't give her anything that bad again....

On the other hand, I am already trying to pick my favorite, but I am torn. My early support goes to....Misty May-Treanor or


Susan Lucci
I like them both for different reasons. I guess we will see who wins out.

1 comments:

The Blakes said...

So good to see that you guys have been having a good time! I love Misty May too, but she looked a little strange dancing. I totally agree with you about Kim Kardash. Your baby shower pics were too cute. And, I didn't know you guys have picked out a name! I love it. What about Colten Kevin Cook. CKC??????