Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Baby Showers and getting bigger

Well, I had a doctor's appointment this week. The results of my glucose screening came back perfectly so we are rolling right along. My next three visits are with the other doctors in the practice so that I have met everyone who may deliver the baby. Meanwhile, here's a pic of me at 29 weeks. Only 11 weeks to go!


This week also brought my first baby shower hosted by my girlfriends at work. It was called the "Mustaches and Monocles Baby Shower," and suffice it to say, the source of that is a long story. Still, it was way over the top, we had a great time and good laughs, and Colten hauled in some good gifts. Here are some pics of it just for fun. We are headed to Tulsa next weekend to close on a piece of land we are buying and to attend a wedding. I guess I'll write more then.



Pic with the creepy baby from the cake

The cake


My girls who put the whole thing together


Some cute outfits and a mustache

1 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Land in Tulsa?? Ya'll movin???? ok I can't believe you only 11 weeks left! Can't wait to meet Colten! :)