Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Silver Dollar City

Well, I survived Silver Dollar City. I had forgotten how steep the hills you have to walk around on are so by the end of the day, my back was killing me but everyone came through okay (including the babies). We had a great time despite a soggy start. It was fun to get to spend some time with my sisters. After we got done in Branson, we drove to my grandparents house to spend the night. We had a good time seeing them and a couple of cousins (including one who is pregnant and due about a month before my sister and I). There are just babies everywhere. I flew home last night and pretty much collapsed, exhausted from the weekend but happy to have done it. I am flying back to my grandparents house this weekend to get to spend some real time with them and enjoy some R&R. Plus, it allows me to catch up with Kevin who is working in Arkansas this week. More to come later. For now, enjoy pics from this weekend.

Kevin helping out in the saloon show


Our waterlogged crew riding the Flooded Mine




My sweetie and I riding the train

Josh and Autumn (3rd and 4th from the left) riding Wildfire!






Kevin, Autumn and Megan


Kevin dancing with the saloon girls


Strawberries and cream...yum!


The girls at grandma's

0 comments: