Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just because...

I haven't written in a while. After Silver Dollar City and a week back at work, I flew to my grandparents house to spend the weekend. We didn't do much, but that was kinda the idea. It was just good to see them and spend some down time with them and my husband.

This week, I have a doctor's appointment and a baby shower at work. I'm really looking forward to the shower becuase I work with some quirky people (and I must count myself among them), so the theme is crazy and it should be a lot of fun. We are actually home this weekend (as of now), hoping to put up crown moulding in the living room and entry way. The friend that was gonna help us though may not be able to, so that plan may get postponed.

Then, the next weekend, we are headed back to Tulsa for a wedding. It seems like it never ends. I'm getting to pregnant and tired to do all of this traveling though. I feel it coming to an end shortly (for a while at least).

On the baby front, Colten is a very active boy and rarely do I get a moments peace from kicking, rolling and pushing. Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way! :) As a side note, we still can't decide on a middle name for him. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Melanie said...

What was your maiden name? Sometime the right maiden name works great as a middle name and you can pass on a part of you. Unfortunately for me, I don't think Flenniken will ever work as a good middle name. :)