Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

This is really happening!

Well, we have spent the weekend doing some work around the house (when my back will allow me to). There has been a lot of organizing in the office, general cleaning, and also arranging the nursery and "building" the stroller. I love the bedding we picked out. I only saw it online so you never know, but when it showed up (after my wonderful mother bought it), it was perfect. Crazy thing is, it's really starting to feel real. We are having a baby! This is really happening!






And just for documentation sake, here is a picture of me at 25 weeks. Getting bigger every day. Sometimes I wonder if the doctor's wrong and there are really TWO of them in there. :)



Lots of traveling and family fun is coming up so stay tuned. I'm sure I will have something to bore you with. Also, thanks to everyone who has posted on my last blog. Your comments are really helpful.


2 comments:

Amber Rader said...

Cute nursery...and cute belly too :)

The Blakes said...

Love the nursery! I meant to tell you that we use Dr. Anthony Scott. He is great! GET the epideral! My opinion is that no one gets a reward for natural child birth, so why suffer?