Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just to checkin

I wish I could say that I was better at this blogging thing and kept everyone better up to date, but I'm just now. I guess that is because generally I consider my life to be pretty dull and don't want to bore people with what I have to say. :)

Part of it too is that we stay busy. I know it sounds weird to say my life is dull in one paragraph and then that I'm busy in another but it is true. We travel a lot, but it's almost always to the same places to see the same family. I mean, we will be out of town this weekend again, but we are back in Tulsa (like we are a lot lately) so it's not really that exciting.

My wonderful mother bought the bedding for our nursery, and I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of the box at my door so I can open it, see if I really like it (only looked at it online), and make up the crib. I'm so excited!!!! Other than that on the baby front, I guess I am getting into the LOTS of movement stage. I think he was doing somersaults last night from about 11:30 to 1:00ish (when he finally let me got to sleep). Still, I would rather feel him move than not (that makes me nervous), and I just find the whole experience so amazing and miraculous. Life is good!

Well, take care everyone, and maybe I will have something more exciting to write about later. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: