Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Well, I know that it has been a while since I have blogged. As usual, the Cooks are staying busy. As promised in my last post, here is my most current "belly" shot taken at 22 weeks. It's hard to believe we are that far along. It really seems like just a short time ago we even found out we were expecting. Crazy!
In the meantime, we went to Tulsa last weekend. I found out that my sister is also having a boy! How fun! We are hoping the boys will be able to grow up and be pretty close to one another so that they have a really good relationship for life. It's very exciting. We also went so I could take my sister, Megan, her 17th birthday present (albeit 2 weeks late). I made her a quilt with frogs since she loves her some frogs. It is the third quilt I have ever made, and it came out pretty well. If I can find the CD that has the pics of the other two on it, I will upload them sometime.



Being clearly insane, we had a garage sale today. We packed it up by noon (it was too hot) but we did fairly well. I am fighting some summertime cold, and it is miserable being restricted on what medication I can take. The funny thing is, even though the PA at the doctor's office told me what medications were safe, I still am nervous about taking anything. I did take a Benadryl last night though, and I think it helped me sleep some, but I haven't taken anything today. Just can't seem to do it.

Another post another day (when I have something to say). ha ha That rhymed!

2 comments:

The Blakes said...

WOW, I can't believe that you can make quilts. That is awesome. I can't wait to see the one you make for your baby boy:)

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok talented now aren't we???? Wow! Lovely quilt.... one question ? Are we going to see ya'll more when you have that baby boy? You can't keep him so busy you know? :) Ha! Can't wait to see your belly in person.. you look great!