Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A twinge of jealousy

So my sister (the one pregnant and due 3 days after me) had her 39 week appointment yesterday. After her visit, she gave me a call. Since she has made zero progress in the last few weeks towards having a baby, her doctor has decided to induce her. She will be admitted to the hospital this evening for her Cervadil(?) and then they will start the Pitocin tomorrow AM. So, miserable as I am, I will admit a twinge of jealousy that the end is in sight for her. On the same note, I have heard induced labor tends to be much more intense, so I don't envy her that.

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. I haven't made any progress the last two weeks, but maybe we will have made some now. I'm just so anxious to meet my baby boy. Meanwhile, say a prayer for my sister if you get a chance that she and my sweet nephew, Cayden, come through everything safe, sound, and healthy.

0 comments: