Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And we just keep going and going....

So, another doctor's appointment yesterday and....still no change from two weeks ago. I'm trying to be patient but failing rapidly. It wouldn't be so bad if he would let me sleep or if I could get comfortable. Oh well, it's all part of the fun and I'm getting closer (at least that's what they keep telling me). My next appointment is next Wednesday (12/3) at which point I am told we will discuss options for if he is late. Everyone send Colten subliminal messages that it's time to come meet everyone.

Family headed to our house for Thanksgiving since I'm not traveling this year. Hope everyone has happy holidays and safe travel if you are hitting the road. :)

1 comments:

Muse Moments said...

I remember being pregnant this time last year and everyone coming to our house for Thanksgiving and Christmas. C came on the 13th! What fun! Hang in there and wait until the 40 weeks if needed. Not bad at all and when it is over you'll be missing the pregnancy and waiting. How exciting!