Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

38 Weeks

Well, here we are at 38 weeks. I have really started counting down the days. If you ask me, I will tell you that he can come anytime he wants, and that's kinda true. Really though, if he needs to hang out in there and bake until he's actually due, then that's the way it will be, and I'm okay with that too. Nothing much else going on than that. I have another doctor's appointment on Monday morning, so we will see what (if anything) has changed by then.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

You're really close!! Soak up these last few weeks of being baby free...spend extra time with your hubby, go to the movies, pamper yourself and REST!!! Can't wait to meet Colten!