Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election 2008 and other fun

Is it just me or is full-time, nonstop election coverage annoying? Do I really need to see every individual vote as it comes in? Oh well. At least it is only every 4 years. Hope everyone got out and voted though. It's important!

We had a childbirth class on Saturday. I truly believe now what they say about knowing being half the battle. Now that I know more about how labor et al works, I'm less intimidated by it. I guess that's a good thing since I don't have much choice now. :)

Meanwhile, we had two different showings of our house over the weekend. We haven't heard any feedback, but I at least find it reassuring that people are interested. We must be doing a little something right.

36 week pics and such to come this weekend.

0 comments: