Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Larry Cayden is here!

Well, my sister was induced yesterday morning at 6 a.m. After roughly 13 hours and not enough progress, they decided to take Cayden via c-section. So, I don't know the exact time, but sometime before 8 o'clock last night, our family welcomed Larry Cayden Addington into the world. He weighed 6 lbs 1 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. Such a tiny little thing but he was healthy and screaming up a storm my mother said.

So congrats to Robin and Josh! We love Cayden already, and I can't wait until I get a chance to meet him.

As for me, I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment yesterday. After getting in and going through all the steps of getting ready for the doctor, her nurse came in and told us she was caught at the hospital in an emergency c-section for twins. I was rescheduled for 9 a.m. today so we will see what she (hopefully) says then. I can't do this for another week. It's time.