Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Adjusting

We are slowly but surely adjusting to life with a newborn in the house. Some nights have been pretty good (other than being up every 2-3 hours to feed him) and some nights, like last night, not as good, but we are hanging in there. We have 2 week doctor's appointments for both he and I next week and that will be our first real excursion out into the real world -- just Colten and mommy. I'm a little intimidated, but I am sure we will do just fine. Then, on Wednesday, we hit the road for our first road trip to Georgetown to see the grandparents, uncles and great-grandma for Christmas. We are only going to be gone a couple of days, but I am already worried that I will surely forget many things that he needs. Oh well, that's part of the learning experience I guess. At least Wal-Mart isn't too far away....

Until then, Colten, Kevin, and I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas! Here are some gratuitous pics just because I can't get enough of him.


0 comments: