Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Trying something new

Well, I've never blogged before, but noticing the popularity it has among many of my friends, I thought I would give it a try. Kevin and I live in Hurst and have a cat. We met the first day of classes my Freshman year of college and have been together pretty much ever since. We celebrate 7 years of marriage in May, and I have loved every minute of it.

Truly, a blog may be a waste for me as I feel my life is generally pretty dull (in the best of ways), but we will see. Maybe I will have more to talk about than I realize.

2 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Yeah.... glad you are bloggin.... I will love to read what you have to say... no one is dull! :) If I can figure out this blog stuff... anyone can... ha... we are orangeangie.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!