Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Trip

So, we are back from the trip to see family for a few days. Kevin and I were already off work on Friday, but I took off Thursday as well so I could hang out with my sisters. We ate lunch at Cheddar's and went to see "Horton Hears A Who." Cute movie; better if you have kids. On Friday, we took a day trip over to Arkansas to see my grandparents. My grandmother had knee surgery the week before so we thought we would check on her and hopefully add some fun to her being trapped at home. All the rain that passed through here last week also passed through there, so the spring behind their house was flowing more than I had ever seen it in my life. It was really beautiful! I've added some pics from the Arkansas trip below. Now, it's time to get ready to head back for a full week of work. It's always hard to come back from a vacation -- short or long. Have a great week everyone!







1 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Pretty waterfall! I thought that was Kevin in that first picture! Happy Spring!