Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Avoiding work

Is it just me or when you have an extended period of time off work, does it make it harder to do your job the day before you leave? I know that is the case for me today as I sit here at work and cannot focus on what I need to get done. Add to the fact that I am spending half of my day in another Department (seeing how they do their jobs), and I should really be working instead of blogging. Oh well....


On another note, I must say that I am really enjoying all of my buddies blogs. It's fun to go back to when they each started blogging and see how their lives have changed. Who would have thought I would be addicted to blogging?


Well, with an extended weekend, I'm not sure I will have much chance to write. I'll add info and maybe some pics once the trip is over. Happy Easter everyone!


0 comments: