Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Framing starts tomorrow!

Today was the first trip I have made out to the land since the foundation got poured last week. The prior pictures were taken by Kevin. It was amazing the impact it had on me. We were telling Colten about where the kitchen would be and where his room would be. The enormity of the idea that we were working on our dream hit me and actually brought me to tears. I'm not ashamed to admit that. We have wanted a place with some space that our little boy could grow up and enjoy, and God willing, by mid- to late October, it will come to fruition. Framing starts tomorrow, and I already can't wait to go out next weekend and take more pictures. It will actually kinda look like a house by then. Too exciting!


Standing in my kitchen! :)


Daddy and Colten where the master bath will be



Ever seen an electric meter that reads zeros?



Main pole with the meter by the house


The power poles out to the main road

0 comments: