Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

First, you lay a foundation...

So, we are really underway now. They came in yesterday morning and poured the concrete for our foundation. So exciting! The lumber pack for framing is due to be delivered Monday, so they should be able to get started on that shortly thereafter. I can't believe how quickly this is coming along. Of course, my understanding is that the part that takes the longest is the inside -- walls, painting, fixtures, floors, cabinets, plumbing, on and on. Still, it's nice to see progress being made...



1 comments:

stacy@dooLITTLETHINGS said...

Hi Summer! I'm sitting here talking with your hubby as he tries to sell me sunglasses!! Check out my blog! (www.dooLITTLETHINGS.com)