Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tummy time and travel

Well, as usual, the Cooks are staying busy. Colten is getting ready for his first airplane ride this weekend as we head to Tulsa to see family and start working on the land in preparation of building. I'm really excited about it but kinda nervous too. If anyone has flown with babies this small, I'd love advice.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of my darling boy working on his tummy time today.







3 comments:

Melanie said...

The only advice I have that worked for us is to have him sucking during take off and landing (nursing, bottle, pacifier, etc.) Supposed to help their little ears not to hurt. Most likely the vibration and noise of the plane will sooth him right to sleep...worked for us anyway.

Muse Moments said...

Totally agree with Mel. My sister-in-law always gave Infant's Tylenol, but I don't think you should give drugs unless you absolutely have to. Try the sucking avenue first. Hope it goes well!

Cara said...

What Melanie said - have them sucking on something during take off and landing, the rest of the time I bet he sleeps.