Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Overnight with the grandparents

So, Colten and I ventured to Austin this weekend to meet up with daddy and the grandparents. On my way into town, I dropped Colten off with Pops and Granny Annie (my husband's parents) to spend the night. Yes, it was my first overnight away from the baby. While it was hard to drive away, Kevin and I ended up having a very nice evening and the world did not come to an end. In fact, the grandparents are thinking we should do it once a month. We'll see about that. For now, here are some random photos from the weekend.





















1 comments:

Muse Moments said...

You are a brave girl! In fact, the first time A spent the night away from us was with Christian & Melanie when Scott had kidney stones. Can't remember when that was but I don't think I was pregnant so must have been 1 1/2 yrs or so. Glad you are getting over this hurdle long before I did. Great job, Momma!