Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tulsa trip

Our trip to Tulsa to see my family was great. Colten got to meet cousins, aunts and an uncle, grandparents, and great-grandparents. We had a lot of fun showing him off to everyone plus I got to see my sister for the firsrt time since we had our babies and finally meet my nephew in person. I have attached various pics from our trip (including some gratuitous ones of just Colten because I can't help myself).

Cousin James (my cousin Koree's son), Colten, and Cousin Cayden

So cute in my Pooh Bear hat

meeting Cayden

Colten and Aunt Megan

Colten with Aunt Autumn (holding him) and GG (Grandma Gray)

napping in his first hotel bed

with great-grandma Mary

napping with daddy

0 comments: