Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hair help!

I am looking for help ladies! I need to get a haircut and want to actually try a style which means I want a real salon instead of a SuperCuts or something. I'm sure someone has a suggestion about a stylist they use or a salon so give me some help. Somewhere in the HEB/NRH/Grapevine/Southlake area would be great. Also, I can't afford a ton so if your stylist charges more than $30-40ish for a haircut only (no color, etc.), he/she is out of my league. Thanks again for any help/suggestions.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE Mouton's Salon in Grapevine (off 121 and Hall Johnson). I see Kelly and she charges $30 for haircut and style. It's a really nice place for such a cheap price. Good luck!

Cara said...

I love Melanie's charging $30! I go to Ulta in Flower Mound (just south of 2499 and 407)but they charge $40.

Anonymous said...

I also use Mouton's - it's great! Some of the stylists charge more so don't be afraid to ask for someone in the $30 range.