Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

I have to say that, while I am excited about being pregnant, I'm not so excited at the morning (scratch that -- all day) sickness I have been experiencing. Things hadn't been too bad at first but about week six, I have had rough days almost every day. My mom tells me she was like this for 3 weeks with me and then it got much better, so I am hoping I will follow that trend (that would leave me with about 5 more days of this general crappiness).

Until then, I am open to suggestions for how anyone else survived it. I have heard the eat 2 crackers before you get out of bed idea and it works.....for about the first 1.5 hours. Any commentary is appreciated!

2 comments:

Cara said...

I constantly ate crackers - like 1 every 30 min or so. And for some reason peppermints helped me.

The Blakes said...

They have bracelets at the pharmacy that help with nausea. They have buttons on them that press on a pressure point. You might try them?