Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

We are truly Okies now!

Our first week in Oklahoma has been a whirlwind. I had an interview on Monday (that I think went really well, but we'll see this coming week). We spent Tuesday and Wednesday finishing setting up our new bank accounts, registering our vehicles, and getting our new driver's licenses. Then, we spent yesterday and GG and Pappy's for Thanksgiving. Ate too much, let the boys play together. All in all, it was a great day. Unfortunately, Kevin's grandfather passed away yesterday, and he is now in Tennessee for the funeral.

So, like I said, busy, busy, busy. That's all I have the energy for now. I'll include some pics of the inside of our adorable rent house below. :) (and in another post because I couldn't insert anymore pics).

Bathroom:

Living Room looking towards the front door:


Living room looking towards the kitchen:

Kitchen:

Dining room/office looking towards the deck out back:





0 comments: