Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I don't know what I did....

but it's done. Tired of feeling frumpy with long hair that I only ever pulled up, I braved the waters of a cut and style. I visited Mouton's Salon, based on several recommendations, and met my friend Melanie's stylist, Kelly. I showed her a pic I had found online of what I kinda wanted to do. When all was said and done, we realized it kinda looks like Melanie's style. Thus, it was dubbed "The Melanie." I still haven't decided how I feel about it, but I am sure I will love it in the end. Thanks for the recommendation Melanie! Hope you don't mind me kinda stealing your 'do.


1 comments:

Melanie said...

Very cute! Glad you like it!