Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

32 weeks and counting...

Well, here is my latest photo. 32 weeks. I can't hardly believe that there is only 8 weeks left to go (and that is if he doesn't decide to come early!). There are days that it seems like we just found out and this has gone by so quickly. Then I have days that I can't believe I have to still wait another 8 weeks.


One thing I have thought about lately is how excited I am to finally meet him and get to hug and kiss him, but then part of me is selfish and likes to feel him move around in there and will miss that. Is that normal?

On a random side note, I was sad to see Misty May-Treanor injured and unable to finish the DWTS season. However, I must admit that I have become a huge Warren Sapp fan. He is my current pic and fave. We will see what happens.

Well, until next time, if anyone knows someone looking for a 4 bed/2 bath home in the Hurst area, send them my way.

3 comments:

The Blakes said...

Yes, that is totally normal. The funniest thing about reproduction is after you have a baby, and you still feel the baby moving, but they are looking at you in a bouncy seat. My biggest worry was that I just wished Camille would go back to my stomach so I could protect her forever. Go on some DATES and go to the mall! Enjoy these last few weeks!

Unknown said...

Yes, that is normal.. Till about the last 2 weeks. Then you will want him out. I LOVED being pregnant. Then when he has absolutely NO more room in there it was getting harder for him to turn and get comfortable. Let me tell you Teagan was out shopping with Mommy when he was 7 days old. I had just a few things left to pick up for Christmas. That is one thing I would strongly recommend to you. I loved getting out with him for the little stuff. I can't wait till you get to where Darrell and I are as parents. This age is so fun! I do think daily about his birth and all of the exciting things that happened. I can't wait to do it all again! Thanks so much for keeping us all updated. I can totally feel for you. I just wish we were closer so I could visit..:(

BTW are you moving?? What's up with the 4/2?

Muse Moments said...

So agree with Blake. I LOVED feeling my boys and wished they could stay there forever to protect them the best...but they must come out!

You guys moving? Had fun at your shower and hoped you loved it!