Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

13 weeks

It has been a bit since I blogged last. Time goes by so quickly. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. We did and enjoyed getting to spend time with family. It was a nice break.

Things are going well with Baby Cook. We had my 12 week checkup on May 27th. Doctor measured my belly, and we heard the heartbeat, which was amazing! She said everything is going well and to just keep up what I'm doing (whatever that is...). Our sonogram to (hopefully) find out the sex of the baby is July 11th so that is our next goal. Until then, here is a pic of me at 13 weeks. Starting to pooch a little more. I'm currently at that awkward stage between my clothes and maternity clothes so if anyone has maternity clothes to donate or sell cheap, let me know. :)


Well, we are headed out of town again for the next couple of weekends. Ben (Kevin's youngest brother) is due in on leave from Iraq tomorrow, so it is time for some family time.

Until next time, happy birthday to the Ford Triplets!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratualtions long lost friend! We are so excited for you guys with your pregnancy. Can't wait to keep reading your blog!
:) Kim, Jason and the boys

Bunch of Oranges said...

Hey! I am going to just start calling ya'll the "out of towners!" :) Ha! I don't think I have seen you in person since your baby news! ok well can't wait till ya'll find out! Love to get the updates and belly pics! Those are fun! Take care!